Small businesses around the world have grown to realise the importance of SEO in the growth of their businesses. Selecting a SEO service provider that can help you get your business on the right track is an important factor. With hundreds of SEO service providers available in the market today this could be very confusing. When it comes to selecting a SEO package that can work for your business’ growth you cannot just rely on what your SEO service provider has to say. You need to personally understand what needs are to be addressed by your SEO package so it can focus better on getting desired results. There are many SEO providers that are ready to cater to your need. They have standard packages that you can select from or you can also have a customised SEO package made for you keeping your business needs in mind. One thing that you need to be careful of when selecting a standard SEO package is that it may not include all the essential services you need. Though you may have an option of adding them on for a fee, it is better to avoid such packages and such SEO providers. The question then is what should be included in a good SEO package? In this article, we will try and answer this question.
Below are few things you may want to check before considering a certain SEO package for your business:
1. Research & Analysis: Your SEO package needs to include research on the keywords and key phrases relevant to your business. It also needs to provide an up to date analysis on the ranking of each keyword and key phrase.
2. Recommendations: The package should also include recommendations in regards to the keyword rankings, on-page optimization and off-page optimization.
3. Article Writing: You package should also include writing articles which are rich in keywords and key phrases and are relevant to your business. You can either submit your own articles or have the SEO provider have the articles written for you, though this may cost you an extra fee but is still quite affordable.
4. Directory Submissions: Your SEO package may include directory submissions. However, you need to check the number of directories being used.
5. Additional Services: You may also want to consider some additional services which are optional like, Social Bookmarking, Social Media Marketing and so on.
6. Blog Posting: This may be an added feature which may come at a nominal cost and which is worth having in your SEO package.
7. Reporting and Tracking: Apart from the things mentioned above, your SEO package should include a comprehensive reporting and tracking system that keeps you up to date on how all the various techniques used by your SEO service provider is helping your business grow.
When your SEO service provider offers you a SEO package, try and see if they include all these things. If not then you may want your SEO package to be customized to best suit your business. When selecting your SEO service provider and package, do not settle just for quantity, but ask for quality. You may want to ask for credible references and check the performance of your SEO provider by comparing results.
The key to your success lies not only in selecting an affordable SEO package but in selecting an SEO package that works for your business.
About the Author: