The amazing choice of different activities available in Bali means that there is indeed something for everyone. Whether you want to throw your self from high altitudes, hurtle down frothing rapids, explore the wonders of the deep or just lie back and take it easy, Bali has perfected the art of keeping its guests happy. The beach is a major factor in any island holiday and Bali has coastline which offers every possible water activity including surfing some of the best waves in the world, swimming with dolphins, cruises, snorkeling, diving, sailing and parasailing.
1. Visit the temple on Lake Beratan. Breathtaking sceneries. Located in the northern part of the island, this important Hindu-Buddhist temple was founded in the 17th century and is actually built on small islands. Cool temperature always covers the area of the temple since it is located around the mountainous area at the altitude of some 1400 meters above sea level.
2. Relax in a hot spring-There are several hot springs on Bali and they are a great way to relax after a long day of surfing.
3. Pamper yourself at a spa- Bali is paradise for spa lovers and all sorts of treatments are widely available, but the Balinese lulur body scrub with herbs and spices is particularly popular.
4. Get married- Balinese wedding have been getting increasingly popular in recent years. The exotic tradition, ceremonies, music customers, and the tropical settings are very appealing. Full wedding services are widely available in Bali and there are about ten wedding chapels in Bali if you want a tropical wedding.
5. Scuba dive/Snorkel- Bali is surrounded by extensive coral reefs and has many amazing dive sites. There are a few wrecks around the islands too. If diving if not your thing, you can always snorkel.
6. Learn to surf- Bali is a surfer's paradise with some of the best waves in the world. People flock to the beaches to hang ten. The southern coast around Kuta and Nusa Dua are the primary draws. Beginners will find the gentle waves on Kuta. You'll find surf instructors lounging around the beach; a one hour lesson will cost you around USD $10.
7. Visit - Waterbom Park & Spa - Exciting water slide slice through 3.5 hectares of landscaped tropical parks providing hours of fun and entertainment for the young and young at heart! An oasis in the heart of Tuban and Kuta.
8. Go White Water Rafting-The Ayung river is Bali's most spectacular and provides 27 sets of challenging and fun filled rapids set to a backdrop of wild unspoiled rainforest, towering gorges and magnificent rice paddy terraces .White Water Rafting tours in Bali are not all the same. Some rivers are situated in various parts of the island and you may be required to spend up to 5 hours on return bus trips, however the Ayung river is located only one hours drive from most tourist centers. All rivers in Bali are class II to III but may rise to class IV in the wet season (Nov-Mar).
9. Do a Bungi-Jump- Bungy jumping is something that has caught on in the last 15 years or so especially in the backpacking scene. The site is located next to the beach and the landing pool is actually in Double Six nightclub. This makes for a really cool atmosphere. You can do jumps and go to the beach, or night time jumps. AJ Hackett also does jumps from 2am-5am on Friday and Saturday nights.
10. Take a Cycle - Seeing Bali by pushbike has become very popular in recent years, and Bali may not seem like a place for a bicycle tour, with its tropical heat, heavy traffic, frequent rain showers and high mountains. However, the breeze as you ride on the level or downhill really moderates the heat, and once you're out of the congested southern region
the traffic is relatively light. The main advantage of seeing Bali by bicycle is the quality of the experience. By bicycle you can be totally immersed in the environment, you can hear the wind rustling in the rice paddies.
Bali beckons you for your holiday of a lifetime, with many beautiful places to see, from the Rice Fields to the Volcanoes, the Rivers to the Sea. This is a vacation you won't forget.
About the Author:
Hello! My name is Bruno. I smile that I could join things to do in mandalay the entire world. I live in Germany, in the south region. I dream to go to the different nations, to obtain acquainted with appealing people.